As a Technical Consultant on our Graduate Programme you will quickly become a valued member of our agile delivery teams. Your first two years are a fast paced, journey of discovery where you’ll learn what it really takes to design, build, test and operate world class digital services that really make a difference to people’s lives. If you want to solve technical problems for some of the biggest companies in the world, or help government work better, our Graduate Programme is made for you (We weren’t voted Digital SME of the year for nothing!).
- Work on real client problems across the full development lifecycle, allowing you to experience different roles and decide where you’d like to specialise.
- Learn how to develop software using the latest technologies and delivery techniques.
- Develop a deep understanding of User Centric Design and how it influences every part of the software development lifecycle.
- Become an expert and get the opportunity to become accredited in a wide range of technical disciplines (including agile and DevOps).
- Work with and learn from our experts about how to design, build and test software that meets exacting standards for cyber security, data integrity, cloud-scaling and device independence.
- See first-hand how the solutions you build have a positive impact on our clients.
- A degree in a STEM related subject (e.g. IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Geography, GIS).
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail.
- A passion for problem solving and using technology to making things work better.
- The verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and build relationships.
- A can-do attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals.
- Ability to work effectively and influence positive team-working.
You will initially be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices and will travel from time to time to work alongside colleagues and alliance partners in the UK and Australia. After your initial six months you could choose to be based in either Manchester or London with potential for future secondments within our growing business in Sydney.
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and, want to learn fast; and you are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.
Are You Excited By and Ready for a Challenging Career?
If your aspirations match ours and you are someone with excellent academic qualifications in Computer Science, Business Analysis, GIS or numerate disciplines; are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.