Informed Solutions specialises in delivering business innovation through large scale digital transformation, big data and analytics solutions and systems integration.
Our growing business needs an experienced and outcomes-focused Talent Recruitment Manager.
You will be professional, clear thinking, positive under pressure and results driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals. We are looking to recruit a colleague who works well with others and shares the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
Informed does not aspire to be an average business; we recruit exceptional colleagues, develop inspiring leaders and professionals, and have built up an enviable client list. We are excited by people who are driven by achievement and are motivated by being part of a successful team that gets results.
Your role as Talent Recruitment Manager is to work closely with our Main and Technical Boards to attract and recruit the very best talent for our offices in Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
You will be excited by the opportunity to:
- Develop innovative, impactful and proactive recruitment and resourcing strategies to meet the evolving needs of the business, across all categories of staff from interns, early career, experienced hires, executive recruitment and contract roles
- Build and champion Informed as our brand ambassador, promoting Informed’s values, business ambitions and talent development programme to candidates, university alliance partners and clients
- Work with our business leaders to understand the skills requirements and priorities
- Set stretching goals and monitor progress against recruitment metrics, measuring and reporting performance and actively looking for ways to improve
We need an experienced colleague with a successful track record in recruitment, in particular:
- Knowledge of resourcing talent across the full career spectrum from graduates to executive hires
- Use of multiple channels to recruit highly talented people, (e.g. online media, agency and executive search partners, universities, recruitment fairs)
- An engaging and inspiring communications style and relationship management approach that is friendly and approachable and connects with a wide audience; from students to Board level executives, senior client and university stakeholders
- Producing performance dashboards that analyse recruitment data and metrics to provide insight and drive continual improvement
You will be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices and will travel from time to time to work alongside colleagues and alliance partners in the UK and Australia.
We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. First and foremost, we are after the best people: driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop. We are committed to investing in you and helping you grow into the role with an outstanding talent development programme and flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme and private health care.
If your aspirations and values match ours and you enjoy being part of a supportive, high performing team then please contact Julia Woodcock on 0161-942-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org