As a Solution Architect at Informed Solutions you’ll be part of a diverse, high performing team of technology professionals who are working to deliver some of the most challenging and exciting digital transformation projects in the country.
Informed is a technology independent company and so you will have the opportunity to oversee a diverse set of solutions across an incredibly varied range of industries and sectors. We are rapidly growing, which means your role will be fast-paced, exciting and varied.
We are excited by people who are driven by quality and achievement, motivated by solving complex real-world problems and share our core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- Deliver enterprise scale digital transformation for and on behalf of our clients.
- Be the technical lead for projects across a range of industry sectors.
- Work with industry thought leaders who are driven to make a positive impact on the Australia’s technology landscape whilst also driving further growth for our business.
- Be offered a diverse, exciting and fulfilling career with the ability to shape your own career direction and that of our wider business.
- Use your experience to lead, coach and mentor junior team members.
- Experience and understanding of modern software delivery practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, DevOps etc.).
- Experience and understanding of solution architecture concepts and frameworks such as TOGAF
- Hands-on experience architecting modern, innovative, digital services
- Comfortable leading collaborative design and decision making with clients.
- Understanding of modern programming languages, cloud technologies, CI/CD Pipelines, and monitoring/logging
- Good level of commercial awareness, particularly in terms of risk and issue management.
- Experience in estimating, planning, resourcing and/or costing projects is an advantage.
- Experience of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a bonus.
You will be based in our modern offices located in the heart of Sydney CBD, near Circular Quay and will travel from time to time across to the UK and Australia.
We will consider applicants of all experience levels - if you are high achieving and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop then we are committed to investing in you.