As a Software Engineer at Informed Solutions – the Digital Leaders 100 SME Digital Leader of the year in 2016 - you’ll be part of a high performing team of technology professionals who are working to deliver some of the most challenging and exciting digital transformation projects in the country.
As a rapidly growing global company, your role will be fast-paced, exciting and varied. Informed is a technology independent company and so you will have the opportunity to use a diverse set of tools and techniques across an incredibly varied range of industries and sectors.
At Informed we don’t aspire to be an average business; we recruit exceptional colleagues, develop inspiring professionals and have worked hard to build up an enviable client list. We are excited by people who are driven by quality and achievement, motivated by solving complex real-world problems and share our core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- Deliver enterprise scale digital transformation for and on behalf of our clients.
- Be given the opportunity to work for different clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Be given the opportunity to use tools and technology that are at the leading edge of innovation.
- Be offered a diverse and fulfilling role with the ability to shape your own career direction.
Required Skills and Experience:
- ‘Full stack’ object oriented development experience (e.g. Java, .NET etc).
- Software engineering patterns and practices (e.g. ‘Gang of Four’ design patterns).
- Modern software development practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, DevOps etc.)
- Continuous Delivery pipelines, tools and techniques (e.g. Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Experience of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a bonus
You will be based in Grade II listed Altrincham office and must be willing to travel for part of the week to work alongside our clients, colleagues and alliance partners within the UK. Interested applicants will also have the opportunity for secondments to our Australian offices.
We will consider applicants of all experience levels – if you are high achieving and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop then we are committed to investing in you.
Are You Excited By and Ready for a Challenging Career?
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.