The graduate programme at Informed Solutions will equip you with the necessary skills, experience and feedback needed to take ownership of your career development and successfully make the transition from a talented graduate into an exceptional professional.
- Be actively involved in day to day service delivery, ranging from Incident, Problem, Release and Deployment Management.
- Work closely with Lead Service Management Consultants in the design, implementation and delivery of Service Request enhancements.
- Utilise the latest DevOps and Agile working practices and tools, to design new service offerings to clients with the Head of Service.
- Use your hands-on technical problem solving skills to make an important contribution to the delivery of our service.
- A degree in an IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Geography or GIS subject.
- Experience of using relevant technologies such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Drupal, AWS, Linux and Windows Server.
- Awareness of Agile practices (e.g. Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Stand Ups and Backlog Refinement)
- Awareness of DevOps practices (e.g. Continuous Delivery Pipelines and Automated Testing Frameworks).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Willingness for occasional travel to work onsite with clients
You will initially be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices and will travel from time to time to work alongside colleagues and alliance partners in the UK and Australia. After your initial six months you could choose to be based in either Manchester or London with potential for future secondments within our growing business in Sydney.
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.