As a Service Management Analyst you will act as a key point of contact for our prestigious clients, assisting in the day-to-day running of our services and taking on increasing responsibility across all aspects of our services. Your role is critical in supporting the people, systems and processes that deliver world class, business-critical support services for our clients.
We are looking for a colleague who is professional, clear thinking and positive under pressure, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires confidence. It’s important to our team that you work well with others and share the Company’s core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- Be actively involved in day-to-day service delivery, ranging from Incident and Problem, Management to Release and Deployment Management.
- Work closely with Lead Service Management Consultants in the implementation and delivery of Service Request and other work packages (e.g. SSIs).
- Work with colleagues and Lead Consultants to facilitate a truly DevOps service model.
- Utilise your hands-on experience of using technologies such as;
o SQL Server, PostgreSQL, AWS, Linux and Windows Server.
- Interact closely with our clients, being seen as a point of escalation and a trusted contact that is able to “get things done”.
- Use your experience to lead, coach and mentor more junior team members.
- Have willingness for occasional travel to work onsite with clients.
- A 2:1 degree or above in an IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Geography or GIS subject.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly adapt to a changing environment.
You will be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices and will travel from time to time to work alongside colleagues and alliance partners.
We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. First and foremost, we are after the best people; driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop. We are committed to investing in you and helping you grow into the role with an outstanding talent development programme and flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme and private health care.
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.