Looking for the next challenge in a career progressive role?
Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning Digital, IT and Management Consultancy practice based in Australia and the UK – our clients appoint us as professional problem solvers to help them deliver major cutting edge projects. We are people who like making a real contribution and difference in our professional lives, and aren’t scared of a challenge or managing uncertainty. Informed’s corporate values of “Innovation, Excellence, Integrity” are at the core of everything we stand for and deliver.
Our people are effective communicators who play an active role in teams and are excited by shaping ideas and delivering complex solutions working with others. We are grounded and responsible professionals who understand that leading edge, fast-paced projects require sustained commitment and energy, and that achievement can be demanding as well as highly rewarding.
Leadership and Management:
- Experience managing projects containing multiple work streams, through out the full project delivery lifecycle.
- Shaping effective solutions and delivery plans, drawing on your practical delivery knowledge.
- Ability to lead project teams to deliver award winning solutions.
- Ability to inspire and motivate and a growing team to achieve their potential through coaching, training and skills transfer.
- Working within industry standard project management methodologies to develop project plans, cost, resource and manage projects (Agile, ITIL and/or PRINCE2 certification a bonus).
- An innovative and collaborative approach to technical problem solving and a passion for maintaining and enhancing industry knowledge - we are technology agnostic and work at the cutting-edge of digital transformation.
- Experience and understanding of modern agile software delivery practices (e.g. Scrum and DevOps)
- Experience of architecting, delivering and quality assuring enterprise level solutions across all stages of the system development lifecycle.
- Excellent business and technical writing skills, as well as polished document preparations, meeting management and presentation experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence with client liaison experience, across all levels, in both technical and non-technical spaces.
- Strong commercial awareness, particularly in managing risk, change and delivery within a commercially agreed scope.
This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the global growth and success of an award winning digital consultancy practice.
If you have proven experience (5+ years) in a comparable environment and are excited by this prospect please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.