Attitude, Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Experience of managing suppliers and sub-contractor relationships and delivery activities.
- Extensive experience of ITIL Service Management disciplines including Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
- Extensive experience of infrastructure virtualisation (VMWare etc).
- Extensive experience of Windows and Linux Cloud based IaaS and PaaS (AWS, UKCloud, Azure etc).
- Experience of implementing secure, resilient and available enterprise infrastructure is desirable.
- Experience of industry standard methodologies is desirable (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PRINCE2).
- Microsoft Technology Specialist or IT Professional certification is desirable (MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP).
- Outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to work pro-actively, independently and respond flexibly to changing priorities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex concepts in simple terms.
- A strong team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and polished interpersonal skills.
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.