Our Project Coordinators are a pivotal part of our tight-knit and committed delivery teams, where they provide a flexible, intelligent and pro-active coordination and assurance function.
They are the ‘glue’ that joins our teams together, working closely with world-class technical consultants and project managers to ensure that activities are well coordinated, monitored and delivered to the highest quality and industry best practice.
Their role is also client facing with our Project Coordinators building strategic relationships with their client-side counterparts to ensure that the efforts of our teams are aligned with those of our clients, and effective communication channels are in place.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong all-round interpersonal skills, with an ability to analyse problems and exercise good judgement to find effective solutions.
- Creative but thorough, with excellent attention to detail - respecting processes, but focussing on outcomes.
- Motivated by achievement and fulfilling their potential.
- Remain positive and adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude to overcome challenges as part of a team in a demanding delivery environment.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- The ability to work with teams in a constructive manner to manage workloads and proactively identify potential ‘bottlenecks’.
- Work enthusiastically and responsively in a team to determine appropriate courses of action and work together to deliver.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies, specifically using Agile methods within a PRINCE2 environment.
- Understanding of Agile tools such as JIRA, Trello and/or Pivotal Tracker.
- A 2:1 or higher from a good university.
We provide our Project Coordinators with a personal development roadmap and career path that is second to none. As well as developing accredited practitioner skills, our Project Coordinators acquire world-class commercial, business and leadership skills.
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then we want to hear from you.
Are You Excited By and Ready for a Challenging Career?
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.