Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning Digital, IT and Management Consultancy practice based in the UK and Australia. Clients appoint us as professional problem solvers to help them deliver complex and mission critical business change at scale. Our people are driven by making a difference and working in diverse teams to take on complex challenges. Informed’s workplace culture is supportive and people orientated, delivering through effective team working, investment in skills and building capability, and a personal commitment by every member of staff to develop and master their subject matter.
As Marketing Manager you will work with the Communications Manager and Business and Client Services team, playing a pivotal role in delivering integrated digital engagement strategies.
We need a colleague who is professional and positive under pressure, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect and motivates others to give their best. It is important that you work well with people and share the Company’s business growth ambitions, as well as our core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
You will be excited by the opportunity to:
- Design compelling digital marketing campaigns to improve the online presence of the company (UK, Australia) and generate new leads
- Provide regular updates to our website to raise our digital profile
- Work with colleagues to draft engaging and visually strong content
- Plan and produce high quality video content
- Build our reputation through the company’s attendance at external events
- Manage the company’s CRM system to capture all touchpoints with prospects and clients
Your skills will include:
- Planning, execution and evaluation of digital campaigns
- Ability to create and edit video content
- Excellent copy-writing and IT skills
- Strong administrative skills
- An understanding and experience of a wide range of engagement activities/channels
- Experience of working with Director level staff
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, communications, public relations or similar discipline
- Proven track record of working in a complex, matrix or multi-faceted environment
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
You will be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices and there will be the need to travel to co-locate with colleagues and clients, developing strategic relationships with regular meetings in person, as well as catch-ups by phone, video and teleconferencing.
We offer a flexible benefits package and the opportunity to grow with one of the most exciting digital solutions companies in the UK and Australia. If you have any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Courtney Lawrence-Bernard at email@example.com.