Looking for the next challenge in a career progressive role?
Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning Digital, IT and Management Consultancy practice based in Australia and the UK – our clients appoint us as professional problem solvers to help them deliver major cutting edge projects. We are people who like making a real contribution and difference in our professional lives, and aren’t scared of a challenge or managing uncertainty. Informed’s corporate values of “Innovation, Excellence, Integrity” are at the core of everything we stand for and deliver.
Our people are effective communicators who play an active role in teams and are excited by shaping ideas and delivering complex solutions working with others. We are grounded and responsible professionals who understand that leading edge, fast-paced projects require sustained commitment and energy, and that achievement can be demanding as well as highly rewarding.
Delivery Leadership and Management:
- Shaping effective business solutions and delivery plans, drawing on your practical delivery knowledge.
- Applying sound program and project management principles and controls to assure delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Growing a loyal, world-class team and maintaining a strong, authentic and positive culture.
- Developing our talent using effective coaching and training to accelerate individual progression.
Commercial and Relationship Management:
- Strategic business development planning, leading bids and tender responses, shaping delivery plans and budgets.
- Developing business opportunities through networks, reputation and relationships.
- Playing a strategic role in client facing engagement as a consultant with industry leading reputation and gravitas.
- Responsibility for maintaining client satisfaction, developing long-term relationships, and ensuring high quality, profitable project and programme delivery (adopting a relationship-centric approach to managing project/program changes and exceptions).
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a leading role in the global success of an award winning, digital consultantacy practice, with the potential to progress to Director level.
If you have proven experience (10+ years) in a comparable environment and are excited by this prospect please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.