Informed Solutions are a rapidly growing independent professional services company, specialising in delivering business innovation through large scale digital transformation, big data and analytics solutions and systems integration. Our growing business needs an experienced and enthusiastic Management Accountant who can contribute to the internal Finance Services Group, as well as work on business improvement initiatives with colleagues in other areas of the business and alongside clients.
You need to be professional, clear thinking and positive under pressure, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals. We are looking to recruit a colleague who works well with others and who shares the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
Informed does not aspire to be an average business, so we are excited by people who are driven by the purpose of getting great results and outcomes and motivated by being a part of a high achieving and successful team. Your role as a Management Accountant is to produce reliable and trusted financial information and insights that support executive decision-making and provide valuable insights that are used to improve business processes, help deliver efficiencies and increase profit margins throughout the business.
Your responsibilities will be to deliver the following:
- Streamline the production of management and statutory accounts
- Work closely with the Finance & Commercial Director while mentoring and developing other team members
- Manage the Purchase Ledger and expenses including payments
- Manage all compliance and regulatory returns including VAT and Tax
- Introduce best of practice processes
- Initiate and drive forward business improvement initiatives within the Finance team and roll these out within all areas of the business, including liaising with clients, business partners and suppliers as needed
- A team player who enjoys working with others and is comfortable working at both a transactional and strategic level
The role is based in our impressive Altrincham offices and will require occasional day trips from time to time, to work alongside colleagues and clients based from our London and Edinburgh offices.
We are happy to consider newly qualified accountants or those working their way towards a professional accountancy qualification. First and foremost, we are after the best people: driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop. We are committed to investing in you and helping you grow into the role, if you are the right person and do not yet have all the necessary skills.
Are You Excited By and Ready for a Challenging Career?
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.