In keeping with Informed Solutions’ highly valued and independent position in the Professional Services market, our Placement Scheme offers capable, motivated and driven individuals a unique proposition. For the right individuals, we offer the opportunity to work within our delivery teams to develop team working, communication and professional skills whilst undertaking challenging and prestigious assignments.
What can you expect from a work placement with Informed Solutions?
- Work with leading-edge technologies with high profile clients
- Be part of a global, high performing team delivering cutting-edge IT assignments that benefit real people and communities.
- Structure support is provided throughout; skills transfer, coaching, our buddy system, regular feedback and performance appraisals.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, including relocation assistance and clothing allowance.
Our Placement Scheme provides a managed transition into a real world Professional Services environment at a pace which is optimal for the individual, providing them with the opportunity to expand their duties and responsibilities dependent on merit and achievement.
What makes for a successful placement? Those that get the most out of their placement engagements typically display most or all of the following characteristics:
- Positive, flexible and adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude to overcoming challenges (that are not always technical). Enthusiastic and responsive when working within a team; determining a course of action; and, focusing effort to deliver this.
- Conscientious and diligent towards their work, with a strong positive work ethic, so that their team feels confident that they can be entrusted with greater ownership and accountability for work.
- Responsive and timely, respecting and appreciating the priorities and concerns of others, while being conscious of the effort that the team is making in terms of supporting the individual’s learning and development.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to work pro-actively, independently and respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Good all round interpersonal skills, with an ability to analyse problems and exercise good judgement finding effective solutions.
- An articulate and sincere communicator – not necessarily the loudest or most forthright – with the ability to empathise with others and use this to communicate effectively.
- Creative, thorough, with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of quality.
- Results-focussed, using technology as a means to an end, as opposed to an end in itself.
Are you looking for an outstanding placement opportunity?