The Company is a rapidly scaling business with an established pedigree of 25 years of success and looking for a world-class person to lead our Business and Client Services team through global expansion and scaling up all aspects of branding, marketing and business development. As Head of Strategic Marketing and Communications, you will help develop our global brand (ensuring local marketplace relevance), differentiate and amplify our value proposition throughout the end-to-end market and business development lifecycle. You must possess a strategic marketing and industry influencer mindset, rather than a sales orientated viewpoint, so you can design and lead global, multi-channel marketing campaigns with an emphasis on developing relationships and brand strength.
The role is varied, challenging and highly rewarding with opportunities to work at Board and senior management level, shaping and leading strategy delivery.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the Business & Client Services Team. Growing, coaching and evolving a high performing global team.
- Building strategic relationships. Representing the Company’s aims and views through an expanding network of industry bodies, awards, frameworks and panels.
- Defining a strong, distinctive brand and market development strategy and consistently reflecting that through our website, digital and traditional media presence, marketing materials, campaigns, event sponsorships and networking.
- Working with the Main and Technical Boards and Senior Managers to shape, articulate and promote the value and benefits of client and alliance partner relationships.
- Leading all internal and external communications that facilitate the scale-up of the business globally.
- Extensive strategic marketing & communications experience, preferably within high-value B2B and professional services.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills, with the ability to influence at Board and CEO level.
- Excellent team development, coaching and management skills.
- A great team player, who is a great person to work alongside, with and for.
- A positive, open personality and a “can do” attitude.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and why you want to join Informed Solutions to email@example.com, or alternatively follow the link below. For further information, please contact Personnel and Professional Development Services on 0161 942 2000