You will be actively involved in day to day service delivery, ranging from Incident, Problem, Release and Deployment Management, to supporting Lead Service Management Consultants in the design, implementation and delivery of Service Request enhancements using the latest DevOps and Agile working practices and tools, and designing new service offerings to clients with the Head of Service.
As part of the 2-year graduate programme at Informed Solutions, we provide ongoing, tailored coaching and mentoring from Lead Consultants and Directors, as well as the opportunity to take on client facing responsibilities and lead digital projects.
At the end of programme you will have;
Worked on a range of projects across a diverse range of industries
Developed an acute technical skillset in a range of world leading technologies
Contributed to the digital disruption strategies of national and international clients
Had an amazing time working alongside our exceptional graduate cohort
Skills and Experience
- A 2:1 or above in an IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Geography or GIS subject.
- Hands-on technical problem solving skills
- Experience of using relevant technologies such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Drupal, AWS, Linux and Windows Server.
- Awareness of Agile practices (e.g. Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Stand Ups and Backlog Refinement)
- Awareness of DevOps practices (e.g. Continuous Delivery Pipelines and Automated Testing Frameworks).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Willingness for occasional travel to work onsite with clients
We are a rapidly growing, leading digital and management consultancy practice. Our clients appoint us as professional problem solvers to help them deliver ambitious and complex digital transformation projects. We are a diverse group of people who make a real difference to the global digital environment around us. We embrace uncertainty and complexity using the challenge as a catalyst to deliver global digital disruption and innovation. Our corporate values of “Innovation, Excellence, Integrity” are at the core of everything we stand for and deliver.
From day one you will be part of a diverse, supportive and innovative team that will be looking to you for your unique take and insight. We encourage and pride ourselves on thinking laterally and delivering innovative excellence, and understand that our people are the foundation of our innovative culture.