Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning IT and Management Consultancy practice, and most recently won 3 NSWAIIA iAwards for work with NSW Government. We deliver innovative whole-of-enterprise scale: solutions to complex digital transformation challenges; big data and advanced analytics platforms; and systems integration services. Our clients are global and national brands and major government departments. Our people are driven by the purpose of making a real difference and positive impact, and aren’t scared of a challenge or managing uncertainty and risk. The Company’s core values are “Innovation, Excellence, Integrity” and we are committed to maintaining a great, creative and high performing workplace environment which is reflected in everything we do, by all members of staff.
The Company is a rapidly scaling business, with an established pedigree of 25 years of global success, and looking for an energetic, adaptable and pro-active individual to join our global Business and Client Services team, to drive expansion and scaling up all aspects of branding, marketing, social media and business development. As Communication & Campaign Manager you will play a pivotal role in developing our brand, reputation and business in Australia, gaining world-class business and market development skills, supported by a close-knit team of energetic and enthusiastic colleagues.
Our Business & Client Services Team are responsible for working closely and collaboratively with existing and potential clients, internal teams and alliance partners and continuing to enhance our brand in our chosen markets. The role is varied and challenging, providing the right candidate with opportunities to work across all key aspects of Business Development, Communications and Marketing. You will be based in the heart of Sydney CBD, near Circular Quay. In addition, the opportunity to undertake exciting international secondments to the UK, working in a range of business support functions to broaden your skills and experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating communications with client communications offices, national and trade press and social media.
- Helping to develop a distinctive corporate branding strategy, including website, marketing materials, awards and events.
- Working with colleagues to produce content for case studies, press releases, award entries, blogs and opinion papers.
- Researching, planning and coordinating marketing campaigns to drive the Company's growth in Australia and internationally.
- Assisting in the identification, qualification and assessment of business opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Managing tender responses, preparing materials to the highest professional standard.
- A positive, open personality and a "can do" attitude.
- Superior interpersonal, communications and team working skills.
- Excellent business writing skills and strong copywriting and persuasive writing experience.
- Strong coordination and organisation skills.
- Thoroughness and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and confident under pressure.
- Experience of digital social media (within a business context) is preferable but not essential.
- Degree education (Higher Distinction or Distinction).
Are You Excited By and Ready for a Challenging Career?
If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please come and join us.