As Business Development Manager you will develop, execute and assure business development and communications across Australia. You’ll be part of a diverse, high performing team of professionals. The role is exciting and varied, working closely with the global business team, Directors, digital strategy, communications and industry experts. You will build trusted relationships, shape compelling campaigns and business proposals, manage tender responses and craft engaging social and traditional media communications.
We need a colleague who is professional, clear thinking and positive under pressure, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect. It’s important to our team that you work well with others and share the Company’s core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- Be part of a growing, highly respected global management consultancy practice, focused on delivering digital innovation, business outcomes and collaborative working relationships
- Have an enquiring and adaptable mind that can work across different sectors and a diverse client base of government and multi-national organisations
- Work with an industry thought leader that is driven by values and wants making a positive impact on Australia’s dynamic technology landscape whilst driving further growth for our business
- Develop and refine your business development and communications skills in the dynamic digital innovation and business transformation market
- Be actively supported in developing your skills, professionalism and network
- Experience in business development and/or bid management, most preferably in professional services
- A passion for building relationships and representing a strong, trusted corporate brand
- A leadership style that is engaging, trustworthy and confident liaising with all levels of stakeholders and senior business leaders
- A communications style that is compelling and engaging and relationship management approach that is friendly and approachable
- Strong research, strategic analysis and time management skills
You will be based in our modern offices located in the heart of Sydney CBD, near Circular Quay. There will be the need to travel, to work alongside colleagues, clients and business alliance partners and to better develop business relationships.
We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. First and foremost, we are after the best people: driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop. We are committed to investing in you and helping you grow into the role, if you are the right person and do not yet have all the necessary skills.